Welcome to the Green Palm Inn
Welcome to the Green Palm Inn – A family owned and run charming Victorian Bed and Breakfast built in 1897 – located in the historic district of beautiful Savannah, within easy walking distance to all the local attractions, restaurants, and shopping that will make your stay more memorable. A cozy alternative to Savannah hotels, the Green Palm Inn’s staff has time to provide the personal service which has made us one of the top-ranked inns in the area. With only four guest rooms, small details win over our visitors at this warmly welcoming inn. Guests love this mini hotel’s delicious, hearty breakfasts, classically decorated and wonderfully comfortable guest rooms and amenities like free onsite parking (when available - please see policies for details), secure wi-fi, flat screen TVs and cable, and of course our complimentary afternoon wine social.
Whether your trip is to tour the incredible historic district, eat at some renowned restaurants, or get spooked on a ghost tour, you won’t be disappointed.
You can also enjoy your summer holidays taking a day trip to nearby Tybee Island beach or enjoying refreshing breezes on a Savannah river boat tour and dining experience.
The beautiful city of Savannah has everything to offer, We hope you love it as much as we do!
Update from the Green Palm Inn
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, we have made some changes to the inn to make you feel more secure:
- Check in: We have implemented SELF CHECK IN. Details will be sent to you prior to check in. Also note that per CDC guidelines, staff will wear masks at all times. Guests are required to wear masks when passing through common areas until seated.
- Breakfast: will still be served between 8:30am and 9:30 am, This is a Chef's Choice (all diets welcome).
- Cleaning: We have implemented extensive enhanced cleaning measures to make your stay with us as safe as possible, As well as touchless hand sanitizer dispensers and hand dryer in the downstairs bathroom.
- Room service: Limited to clean towels, trash removal etc to minimize contact with staff.
- Wine social: will remain unchanged. Guests are encouraged to maintain social distancing at all times. Candies and cookies will always be wrapped.
Thank you, stay safe, and hope to see you soon!