With habits of good taste and moderation, Innkeeper Diane McCray and staff will help you discover what you admire in Savannah — and to spend less than you have, rather than to splurge unnecessarily during your Savannah visit.
1. Getting away from it all has got to be one of the best pleasures in the world.
2. Feel the stress melting away as soon as you personally experience the storybook setting of the city’s picturesque Spanish moss hanging on centuries old live oak trees, in parks and just outside of pre-Civil War homes.
3. Friendly, historic downtown Savannah really is like being in another world. Remember, little courtesies like thanks and apologies cost nothing, and indicate good breeding.
4. Despite the fact that Savannah’s sub-tropical weather is known to be humid, soak it all in. Live the exotic life! Savannah is at about the same North Latitude as Casablanca and Morocco.
5. Innkeeper Diane McCray will make arrangements for public entertainment, including procuring and seeing that tickets are all right beforehand.
6. Experience being in awe as you tour the interior of at least one of Savannah’s magnificent pre-Civil War mansions.
7. Savannah is such a gem of a city — and such a short drive from Atlanta. Take advantage of the close destinations from your area. It’s incredibly refreshing to enjoy a day or so away from the hustle and bustle of daily life — especially if you get to travel with the one you love!